We are thrilled to have you as a guest writer for Digital Forestco! We love showcasing how talented you are, and your writing will make your expertise shine. You’ll also get the word out about your skills on search engines and social media, so the exposure is a win-win.
content guidelines and requirements
Articles submitted to Digital Forestco must meet the team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject articles at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- The content of this article is 100% original and unpublished. We will not publish any article that’s been published elsewhere.
- Articles must be at least 1000 words with valuable content that will interest our readers.
- Your article should not have any grammatical or spelling errors. you can use Grammarly or any other tools to correct that errors.
- Use heading, sub-heading, bullet point, conclusion paragraph and short paragraph accordingly.
- Please keep your links to a maximum of 2. Do not use affiliate links or promotional links. But feel free to link to other quality resources or internal articles with content that offers value to the current article.
- We do not allow outgoing links that are not relevant to our blog. For example, linking to a health-related website, news site, etc.
- Once you publish your post on our blog, it cannot be published anywhere else.
- Articles with images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look more enticing to the reader.
- When using images from other sources, make sure to give credit when needed.
- Once an article has been published, we will not allow any revisions. However, if changes are needed, we are right to make changes from our end.
Topics/Categories that we looking for post
- Affiliate marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Web Hosting
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software- Like SaaS, PaaS, IaS, etc
Note: You can suggest related categories via the contact form or email.